Episcopal’s Aldrich library has over 50 electronic databases and over 600 online e-books accessible for parents and students to use from home or school, available for research purposes. These include:
- Hundreds of full-text magazine articles
- Newspaper articles from the New York Times from 1980 or from the Baton Rouge Advocate from 1993
- Database subscriptions include museum images & photos, video & radio clips, primary documents & reference e-books, many of which are the same ones found in college libraries
- E-books are accessible by multiple users from any computer on or off campus.
- E-books cover all subject areas, as well as reading and interest levels from 6th grade through college.